in this project pupils will prepare a task for each month and teachers will introduce it to other schools by means of internet. In a virtual learning environment, the pupils can learn to know each other, share information and experiences and learn English and other foreign language communication and ICT skills at the same time. the tasks generally will be about cultural terms such as songs,tales, cuisine... so students will have the chance to learn other europen cultures and meet new friends.
- Subjects: Art, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Music, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Web publishing
- Aims: To encourage pupils to learn to know each other and, hopefully, become friends.
• To develop our pupils’ abilities to... read more
- Work process: OCTOBER - PREPARATİONS
• each country has a page on facebook with the name such as “A COLOURFUL BUNCH FROM DIFFERENT... read more
- Expected results: Developing friendship, understanding, cultural awareness
• Enhanced skills in foreign language communication
• Enhanced skills in ICT