In this project we will comunicate through web 2.0 tools. We will record our students voices and share information about us, our countries and seasons by using sound, video, photos and summarizing all in a glogster. We will work with an external wiki.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To learn from others having fun and using web 2.0 tools.
To comunicate with other countries friends.
To improve our English learning.
To... read more
- Work process: A wiki with 3 monthys work:
First month (october) create presentations of themselves using a program to record their voices and... read more
- Expected results: A wiki with different pages with all works summarized in some glogster programs.