The main aim of this project is that pupils improve their English, sharing and constructing knowledge, with another European school and using ICT as means of communication and learning.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace, Video conference
- Aims: - To achieve pupils become aware of being part of Europe.
- To motivate children to use English and consequently improve... read more
- Work process: The project is divided into 3 parts, each part to be carried out during one term.
1st term (October, November, December):... read more
- Expected results: PowerPoint presentations, cards, bookmarks, videos, videoconferences... in order that pupils improve their English communicative competence and ICT skills in a... read more