In the context of the actual educational system it is required the idea of educational partnerships that create opportunities for cooperation, consultation, communication, working together to achieve a common goal.
Integration of the child in school, first, involves acquisition of proper representations that allow preschool children to enable an adaptation affective-motivational in school. As parents, teachers in preschool or primary schools often asked: "Why are frequently manifested some form of maladjustments from the first days of school? Why some students in the first grade do not meet school requirements?" The answers to these questions should not be sought only in the knowing both individual and age characteristics of children or in teacher’s style of teaching, but requires a good and deep analysis of the activity from the kindergarten and of family - environments that provides training for school.
For this purpose, organizing some mutual activities regarding the acquaintance with the work of primary school children( also with the teacher – student, student – student relationship) would make children representation of school more coherent, clearer and closer to reality, leading to a better start.
For this reasons we thought it was important for us to make a school-preschool partnership with it we attain all the above mentioned aspects, in order to understand and synthesize them in an educational strategy meant to equalize children’s chances and better integrate them in the first grade.
- Subjects: Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - RO
- Pupil's age: 3 - 6
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Web publishing
- Aims: - to find viable ways of cooperation between kindergarten and school teachers; - continuity between preschool and school requirements; -to form... read more
- Work process: - 1.School -an open window to future 2.E-Twinning and us - presentation of the project participants and his duties 3.Our botanical... read more
- Expected results: familiarize children with school life, -photo album of activities;- organizing exhibitions of children’s creations; - diplomas for active children; partnership... read more