In this project we would like our pupils to exchange real letters which they send to each other. They will write about themselves (family, friends,…), their schools (subjects, timetables,…) and during December about Christmas traditions.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Project Diary, Twinspace
- Aims: The main aim of our project is to develop the writing skills, to learn and improve English vocabulary and phrases... read more
- Work process: Firstly we set up the topics and periods for exchanging the letters . These periods and topics are: October (introductions),... read more
- Expected results: To improve our pupil´s written skills. To look up new English words, phrases and to learn them. To find out... read more