Through this project, the pupils will explain to their partners about their country, city and school. And then, they will discuss which are the best points of each one, and "build" their "perfect" country, "perfect" city and "perfect" school.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Environmental Education, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 17
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: Realise how useful English language can be
Compare their lifestyles with the others
Think about the differences among the schools/cities/countries, and the... read more
- Work process: The project is divided into 3 blocks:
- COUNTRY: october-november
- CITY: jaunary-february
- SCHOOL: april-may
In each block we will use diferent ICT,... read more
- Expected results: The pupils will learn more about the partner countries.
They will also "build" together their "perfect" country/city/school, after having worked together... read more