Each country will describe their national meal with its recipe, than some local meal typical for the region and other traditional meals typical e.g. for Christmas, Easter etc. Other countries can try to cook the recipe and taste it. Final result will be a book with typical recipes for the countries with photographs of cooking and tasting the meal.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Home economics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace
- Aims: to compare and to taste different recipes from different European countries and to publish a cookery book with different international... read more
- Work process: First, we would like to know each other and than we will write our national and regional recipes including traditional... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will learn about different culture and its eating habits, they will taste international meals and make new friends. They... read more