EEQ is a Comenius Project approved for the period 2011/2013.
The partnership consists of 6 schools from as many countries (Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Bulgaria).
It will involve secondary education pupils and teachers from each school.
The main objective of our project is to draw students’ attention to one of the main problems Europe is facing: energy management.
We want to create growing energy awareness and induce our students to become well informed, responsible energy consumers with an interest in sustainable development, that relies on efficient, less contaminating technologies.
Students will also learn about the important role renewable energies are bound to play in the European Union’s plight for reducing energy dependency on other countries.
- Subjects: Environmental Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: The principal objective of our project is to create growing energy awareness and induce our students to become well informed,... read more
- Work process: Organizational tasks
1- Coordination of the project activities between the different partners. (Spain)
2- The aforementioned as contact persons will be in... read more
- Expected results: - Twinspace with Multimedia presentation of the school, country and culture of each partner.
- Technical report about each plant as... read more