The main aim of the project is to present daily life of kids from three European countries – Poland, France and Slovakia. It will allow to learn about different aspects of their lives and get to know interesting facts about the partners’ schools, cities, countries and daily life.
- Subjects: Art, Design and Technology, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Music, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - FR - PL - SK
- Pupil's age: 6 - 10
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: 1. To get to know children from other European school. 2. To support international cooperation and communication between partners. 3.... read more
- Work process: Students get to know each other through presentations and pictures of their schools, country and hometowns. Project work will be... read more
- Expected results: We expect that the project will enrich kids knowledge, skills in ICT and language skills. Perceptible results: a project website:... read more