-foreing language learning
-use of ICT tools
Flags of the nations –presented by various techniques
2.) making an International dictionary
Danube (Дунай; Dunaj; Дунав; Duna; Donau )
3.) Fish dishes, recipes
Each country sends a collection of recipes, then makes an other country’s dish
4. A survey about the use of water
How much water do you consume when clean up your home?
How much water do you consume in washing up?
How many litres of water do you use for washing?
Do you have a shower or do you have a bath?
How much water do you use for this?
Collection of water-saving tips
5. The bridges of the Danube
Bridges of the Danube from the Black Forest to the Black Sea
6. Playful programmes
quizes, games on the international day of water
Experiments with water
7. the Danube in the literature
József Attila: The Danube
'On the wharf's lowest step where I was sittingI watched a melon rind drift with the flow.I scarcely heard, drowned in my meditating,the chatter of the surge, the quiet below.As if poured from the dark heart in my bodythe Danube ran, as grand and wise and muddy'
8.) Preparation of the Danube River Basin Model
making an achitectural scale model
I would like partners from these countries.
Ten-fourteen years old pupils
One or two school year
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Chemistry, Design and Technology, Drama, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Geography, Home economics, Language and Literature, Mathematics / Geometry, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Physics, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 14
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: foreing language learning
use of ICT toolts
- Work process: IX-XI:
- Expected results: Effective communication in order to motivate students more, and a growing demand for foreign language learning.
The joint work will... read more