With this project we claim a cultural exchange, in what concerns the musical culture, concretely, to the typical dances. In our case we will announce the Fleming and in case of our country of Lithuania they will teach us Samogitian (West Lithuanian) traditional dances.
This way later the pupils will learn the typical dance of the country brother and they dramatize, elaborating a final presentation where there is announced which they have been the results in both countries.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Design and Technology, Drama, Geography, History, Media Education, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 4 - 7
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: • To know a key element in our culture: the Fleming.
• To announce to our center I relate this cultural element.
• To know... read more
- Work process: • The Fleming: heritage of the humanity. Brief introduction.
• Famous Prominent figures. (Of both countries).
• The song chosen by every... read more
- Expected results: Poster with photos in which both related centers appear, carrying out the dance taught by his country I relate.
• ... read more