Students from the partner schools will describe four-person family budgets. They will become acquainted with the income and expenditure of a four-member family for the agreed period. They will learn about the basic features of two different cultures. Students will develop and compare models of family budgets. Tags: family, budget, money, income, expenditure.
- Subjects: Economics, Ethics, Home economics, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: CZ - DE - EN - SK
- Pupil's age: 16 - 19
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: Students will get to know the culture of different countries and different family life demands; create relationship to reality and... read more
- Work process: First month in 2011: students will introduce to the other participants in the project from the partner country; they will... read more
- Expected results: Students will create presentations in PowerPoint on the project results; make proposals how to save finances in the family budget;... read more