Young children getting to know each other and communicating together in English. They will share common things they do and like to see the similarities and differences in their countries.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Twinspace
- Aims: 1) To broaden knowledge about children's life in other countries, 2) To communicate with similar aged children through English language.... read more
- Work process: The project will start by the children presenting themselves and then each month they will have a simple topic to... read more
- Expected results: They will learn about other European countries and practice their language and ICT skills.