"My small universe" means that we're all planets orbiting in our solar systems . This is a metaphor of two countries as two solar systems and each student is a separate planet existing in a different environment.
The aim of our cooperation is exchanging information about “our small universe” Starting from the person through a family then friends, neighbourhood, school, city, district, capital city, finishing on the country .
- Subjects: Art, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Music, Politics, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 19
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The main aim is to make students aware of the fact that somewhere else in the world there are people... read more
- Work process: Every second week students will send e-mails to their pen palls from the partner school. Each e-mail will deal with... read more
- Expected results: Each school will create a power point presentation on the partner. Students will deepen their historical, geographical knowledge. They will... read more