The Aut Aut project consists of a partnership of 5 schools from the following Europeans countries (Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Rumania, Turkey). Some of the schools included in the project are specific Special Needs Schools, some others are mainstream schools applying the principles of full or partial inclusion of students with special educational needs (students with autism included). The project wants to develop a European network of teachers working with autistic students and dealing with autism-related questions. More specifically, departing from the idea of creating a learning community the project aims to develop knowledge and reciprocal support among teachers working with students with autism. This Learning Community of teachers interested in autism will
realise a website to exchange information and present some of their findings to a wide readership, as well as organise public and private meetings in order to discuss cases, exchange best practices, break isolation and promote knowledge.
- Subjects: Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 20
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Creating a common Internet site which may also be viewed by external visitors.
A closed learning platform exclusively open for project... read more
- Work process: For the Learning community, we intend the setting up of a group of people gearing towards an organized knowledge, a... read more
- Expected results: A website with good practices and shared knowledge about working with students with autism.
5 project meetings to exchange knowledge and... read more