The project is aimed at getting to know the human body, various influences on it and the quality of our lives. Pupils will work in two groups aimed at different influences on the human body. One group will be specialized on the influence of food and movement on the human body, the other group will focus on the external influences (the adverse effects) on the human body. The groups will communicate together using various ICT tools, exchange and share the project work outcomes (products and results). Pupils will also collaboratively write and draw a picture story (fairy tales/detective stories/poems…) about the human body and the factors, which influence our health.
- Subjects: Biology, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Natural Sciences
- Languages: DE - EN - NL - RO - SK - TR
- Pupil's age: 12 - 15
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Pupils will get new information on the human body and the impact of various influences on it. They will communicate... read more
- Work process: Pupils will introduce themselves to one another and familiarize with the project goals. Pupils will ask questions and get to... read more
- Expected results: Pupils will find new friends; learn about other countries, healthy lifestyles (food, drinks, sports, hygiene…), the external environment and its... read more