The students exchange news about their daily life, their personal interests and concerns. They are going to talk about their hobbies, opinions and prejudices. We want to get to know each other and wipe this prejudice out.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature
- Languages: DE - EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Improving English, learning about common interests, differences and similarities, destroy prejudice, learn about and from history
- Work process: writing emails,visiting each other,presenting particular issues from our culture,getting to know each others lifestyle...
- Expected results: texts, posters, website,photogallery,getting new friends abroad