We will study different methods to create activities with ICT tools and using existing resources in Web 2.0. Our intention is to design homework tasks in a different way, to make students acquire useful knowledge and skills on ICT and reach the planned aims, but having fun. We´ll use it to teach our students about Internet security too.
- Subjects: Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Physics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: - To get ICT knowledges using Web 2.0 tools.
- To learn about different threats and how to defend.
- To acquire... read more
- Work process: The teachers involved in this etwinning project are going to meet on Internet. Then, different teachers will elaborate tools based... read more
- Expected results: We expect to get a report that reflect using web 2.0 and Internet, pupils work funny, work more and get... read more