What sort of food do they eat ? Which part does sport take in their lives ? What are they addicted to ? (video games, facebook, cigarettes, alcohol, illicit substances ? What laws protect them ?
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Physical Education
- Languages: EN - ES - FR
- Pupil's age: 14 - 16
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: By providing teenagers with an opportunity to cooperate with peers from other countries, students will increase their awareness of what... read more
- Work process: Students will gather information, carry out surveys, exchange powerpoint presentations and documents, write reports, make posters and video clips.
- Expected results: Publication of the works on twinspace