Teenagers in Denmark and Spain exchange mails, power points and photostories using Twinspace. They write about themselves, their lives at home, their town/city and school. Later they write about traditions at school and in their country.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: The pupils will hopefully: Get knowledge about teenage lives in another European country. Get knowledge about traditions in Spain/Denmark and... read more
- Work process: They write about once every 2 weeks over a period of 2-3 months. The pupils will be "paired" so they... read more
- Expected results: On Twinspace: The pupils will have written and exchanged a certain amount of letters/mails. They will have produced and exchanged... read more