The aim of the project is to prepare a school fashion show in which students will present their own collection inspired by the folk costumes of partner countries. We will share the video made during the sohow and wrtite about our experiences. First we will learn about fashion traditions of cooperating countries.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History of Culture, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: -promote European culture - practisisng English -using IT in communication - cooperating with other students - project work -
- Work process: We will set the schedule of activities and present the progress once a week. If it is not possible to... read more
- Expected results: The product will be the fashion show and then the film published on school web pages.