Students from each country find information on their country and send it to the partners' schools. Then each school has to make a PowerPoint presentation of the other countries.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Music
- Languages: SK - EN - PL
- Pupil's age: 13 - 14
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...)
- Aims: Students get to know their own country better and the country of the partner schools and they use ICT in... read more
- Work process: First the schools choose topics, then they find material for their country, next they send the material to their partners,... read more
- Expected results: Power Point presentation of the partners' countries and an essay.