We will have a precise view on how the different societies now remember World War II. Topics: 1) Getting to know each other, the way it is taught, comparing school textbooks on the topic 2) The effect on the participants' town and country and the way it is remembered (interviews, films, archives, photos) 3) The way it is remembered internationally and politically including the Shoah 4) The way it is remembered in cultural contexts and transferred through media and film
- Subjects: European Studies, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture, Politics
- Languages: DE - EN - TR
- Pupil's age: 13 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: The aim is to give a European perspective to this deep caesura in the history of so many nations. We... read more
- Work process: Online work with all possibilities of etwinning. Sharing photos, films, texts. Work on the topics in discussion groups. Meeting online... read more
- Expected results: Creating a website with all our results and also putting them on a public twinspace.