We want to get to know the food culture of the the participating countries: typical products, national dishes, national desserts, national drinks, places to buy food, cities and their typical dishes...
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geology, Home economics
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 20
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: * learn and use vocabulary about food in English
* use a dictionary in order to translate unknown words about food
*... read more
- Work process: * December: making a short presentation about your school
--> Where is your school?
--> What sort of school is... read more
- Expected results: * presentation of each school
* food culture documents of each country including some typical recipes
* forum with discussions about the... read more