Students choose themes and make presentations: power points, some draws, photos and … Their material students make in English and in mother language. Then they exchange the material with other project Team. They exchange material and better know about European countries. The project will be window to Europe.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Drama, Ethics, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Mathematics / Geometry, Music, Philosophy / Logic, Religion
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 8 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Start project, join students in project work, to know better each other, students life. To know more about countries participants,... read more
- Work process: Power-points, letters. e-mails,
- Expected results: students and teachers become friends