The title of our project is Communication as an art and it is a Comenius project and will last for two years.
7 countries are participants: Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Italy, Spain and Turkey.
The topic of our project is inspired by one of the major concerns of today. Communication. This can be a problem on political level, between parents and children, students and teachers and even on informal level.
Lack of tools of communication or being unawere of how to communicate with ease and with lack of toleranse, causes prolem not only within our conties but in the European Union and the world as well. Learning on socio-scholastic level and with aspects that are reflected in our national curricula, namely an all-round connumicative ability including receptive, interactive and productive skill, will help participants interactive tools. By using 7 creative forms: music, dance, mimic, games, crafts, drama and art, students will train all their communicative senses. It can be argued that communication is the most importand feature in our lives: giving and taking information, reading body language, greeting each other, contacting new people, working as team and understanding nuances of content are a neccesity throughotu all aspects of our lives.
- Subjects: Art, Cross Curricular, Drama, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geology, History, History of Culture, Home economics, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Music, Philosophy / Logic, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 16
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim of the project is to help improve communicative skills in both our mother tongues and english and raise... read more
- Work process: creativity and communication will be used that students make power points, handbook to be presented at the first meeting about... read more
- Expected results: The expected influence this project will have on students:
-Improved skills in english
-increased motivation to study other languages
-improved temawork abilities, strengthening... read more