Sharing Histories. This is a project among five different regions: Malta, Cyprus, Perpignan (France), The Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands (Spain). It deals with general information about each area and its history.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 17
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: That our students research about their region, the rest of the participants in the project and its history. They should... read more
- Work process: By December, every group of students should have presented themselves to the rest of the pupils/teachers in the project and... read more
- Expected results: At the end, all the process will be visible into the Twinspace in different formats (blog, file archive...).
The final product... read more