An opportunity for partner schools to comunicate about the local area that their school is based in. It will also enable the students to communicate, both electronically through blogging and video-conferencing and in written form, with peers in other countries about their lifestyles and cultures.
- Subjects: Art, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - ES
- Pupil's age: 7 - 11
- Tools to be used: Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: to encourage children to be aware of the world that is open to them.
- Work process: Shared blogging
Sharing of Word, Powerpoint Documents
- Expected results: to create an online travel guide about the students local area.