This is an Etwinning Project. Students from different European countries will exchange information and materials.Students from other cultures/nations will work together, share their original ideas, traditions and habits.Especially students will prepare their own photos or video clips about the values belonging to the Mediterranean Culture. They can prepare some mails, videos,Photos about structures, traditions, foods, music, dances, legends or myths belonging to their town or country which all belong to their roots of the Mediterranean Civilisations
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Music, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Working Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Music of other European countries.Practicing reading and writing in English. Using ICT... read more
- Work process: Make and register the project.Find more partner Find school friendsCreate the blog.
Make a class presentation page.
December Put... read more
- Expected results: Improving knowledge and interest in Culture, traditions and history of Mediterranean Region
Improving reading, writing and understanding text in English Improving... read more