pupils from both school will exchange information about they likes and every day life in their countries. Hopefully this will develop a friendship.
- Subjects: Art, Citizenship, Environmental Education, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, Health Studies, History, History of Culture, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Religion
- Languages: EN - ES
- Pupil's age: 11 - 13
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: to let pupils know how different/similar we are
- Work process: pupils will use classroom time to produce e-mails, powerpoint presentations etc to post in the site. They will communicate their... read more
- Expected results: teengers from each country will find out if it is really true that they have different likes