This project aims to teach Portuguese language to young learners from across Europe. The main objective is to teach beasic Portuguese vocabulary to students have they starting to communicate with native Portuguese young speakers using ICT.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN - PT
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To promote Portuguese language;
To develop commucation skills in a foreign language;
To exchange cultural traditions (music, artcraft, costumes, food and drink... read more
- Work process: In class, teachers have their students to have their first contact with Portuguese language, by teaching words related to certain... read more
- Expected results: To develop the interest in the Portuguese language and culture.