Teenagers from the Czech Republic and Poland get to know each other better, write about their likes and dislikes, hobbies, about the town they live in etc., hopefully challenge negative stereotypes and create positive attitudes towards one another.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Cross Curricular, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Music, Religion, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: DE - EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 18
- Tools to be used: MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference
- Aims: 1. Motivate students to learn German and improve their language skills.
2. Deal with mutual stereotypes about Czechs and Poles.
3. Present... read more
- Work process: 1. Students create profiles at the project's Twinspace and exchange e-mails with their foreign partners.
2. Every week:
a) both schools... read more
- Expected results: 1. Public Twinspace of the project.
2. Better knowledge of German.
3. Challenging negative stereotypes and creating positive attitudes towards neighbouring nations.