OUR PROJECT: Become a Partner with my Film
With this project, our main goal is to share the films we made, with students from other cultures, to cooperate with them and to encourage them to become partners with our films. At the same time, we want to include in culture transfer, know other cultures and contribute to language development.
While preparing for the lessons or repeating what they have learned, the students have great difficulty if they have inadequate vocabulary knowledge or when the situation to be explained is not clear. As a result, they cannot comprehend aforesaid subject. When they do not comprehend, hence, they do not want to do any preliminary work for the lesson. However, if there are films that provide opportunities to present and explain the events when they encounter such a situation, they can get ready more easily.
• ease students’ comprehension as films provide students opportunities to see the explained information at the same time
• increase students’ motivations –motivating individuals psychologically—
• have positive effects on “keeping in mind”
- Subjects: Citizenship, Drama, Environmental Education, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education, Music, Psychology, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 15
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: Described above under short description.
- Work process: 1. Introduction of participated schools
2. Introduction of pupils and teachers
3. Defining of our common goals
4. Cooperation between schools
5. Filming of... read more
- Expected results: Every school will make at least 3 movies with length of 5 minutes.