On this project we aim to use our national and regional flags as an effective tool in intention to help our students to understand differences and similarities between different European countries and their cultural and historical heritage. We will also try to develop their foreign language, communication skills, co-operative skills and self-confidence, as well as the use of ICT for learning and communication purposes. Teachers expect to discover new approaches for teaching and learning and make their teaching even more creative. Members hope to set up a Comenius multilateral partnership for 2011-2013.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 3 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: To encourage children to feel that they are a part of a Europe-wide community. To develop their foreign language, communication,... read more
- Work process: Pupils use the forum to get to know each other. They make presentations of art and hand-craft works about themselves,... read more
- Expected results: Pupils learned to respect each others, learned more about the other person's point of view. They got a picture of... read more