The project concentrates on using in teaching new methods which are effective and attractive for students. Why not go beyond the walls of the school? Teachers cooperate, plan and share ideas of lessons outside the classroom, which are a part of ordinary school timetable. The topics of these lessons are related to curricula, integrate several subjects and include learning skills necessary for students.
Students cooperate and communicate using electronic devices and the Internet, work in groups, exchange their knowledge and enhance their social and intercultural skills including European dimension.
Each lesson was described by students and teachers in presentations including work process, outcomes, documentation (photos) and evaluation.
During lessons pupils solved concrete problems situated in typical context and environment.
GOAL is an example of Problem Based Learning project integrated in the school timetable and curriculum.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, Mathematics / Geometry, Natural Sciences, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 16
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Project Diary, Twinspace, Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: 1. To increase students’ interest in learning different subjects, especially foreign languages and Mathematics.
2. To improve the use of computers,... read more
- Work process: The project started from finding teachers interested in experimental and innovative teaching, trying new methods or unusual tools. The main... read more
- Expected results: RESULTS: Students are more strongly motivated to learning. Students are more interested in lessons at school. Students have higher social... read more