the project focuses on London, its popular places and things worth seeing. Its aim is to make young learners familiar with this city, to help them recognize popular tourist attractions in the books, posters etc and learn the names in English.
- Subjects: Art, European Studies, Foreign Languages, Geography, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: DE - EN - SK
- Pupil's age: 7 - 9
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim of the project is to make young students aware of tourist attractions located in London, about the city... read more
- Work process: Children will be presented with a picture/ various pictures showing a place or known thing in London. Then they will... read more
- Expected results: Children will know the symbols of London, what is worth visiting there. They will learn the names in English. Subconsciously... read more