The project will try to describe and understand the Health System structure of each participating partner, stressing in different levels and types of offered assistance. It will be an objective comparison between them, looking for common, effective and advantageous spots.
The analysis and identification of basic characteristics of health professionals involved are key points, with a particular attention to responsibilities, functions, tasks, skills, basic needs, roles and future vocational training studies of each participating partner.
- Subjects: Health Studies
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 16 - 20
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: 1. Knowing the structure and organization of Health System in other European countries. This objective aims to contact the different... read more
- Work process: Each partner is responsible for organizing the visit to his school and country, with the collaboration of other partners and... read more
- Expected results: Online seminars:
1. "Comparing Health Systems in Partners Countries".
2. "Myths and facts on international migration of health workers in European region".
3. “Employment conditions: Challenges... read more