We teach in a primary school. Our students are between 7 and 9 years old. We would like to present unknown techniques and unconventional artistic materials. The aim of our meetings with children is also to invite artists who will show our pupils something interesting and teach them something new. We’d like to launch the internet gallery of our kids’ works of art.
- Subjects: Art, Biology, Design and Technology, Drama, European Studies, Informatics / ICT, Music, Special Needs Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 9
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: 1. Familiarizing children with interesting, new artistic techniques.
2. Using unconventional materials.
3. Playing with art.
- Work process: soon
- Expected results: 1. Making works and pictures by children, using interesting techniques.
2. Presenting kids’ works made by using various techniques.
3. Watching partners’ works.
Our works: http://twinspace.etwinning.net/launcher.cfmlang=encid=32204