Nature protection is increasingly becoming one of the most important concerns of contemporary society şiimpune actions preventing environmental damage, ecological restoration actions and remediation actions.
The main purpose of environmental education is to give every child the opportunity to express a personal attitude, responsible to the environment in which they live. Therefore, education must start from children's natural interest in plants and animals, for what is, in general nature to them. It is important for us who have the task of educating children, to have a well defined ecological consciousness, for actions which they operate to be effective and credible in front of children.
- Subjects: Biology, Natural Sciences, Pre-school Subjects
- Languages: EN - RO
- Pupil's age: 5 - 10
- Tools to be used:
- Aims: . Capacity building of environmental exploration and investigation using appropriate tools and processes:
2. Development of attitudes / behaviors conducive to... read more
- Work process: • "A child, a tree, a flower" - kindergarten yard care plant
• "Children protect nature" - drawings, achieving an album
•... read more
- Expected results: achievement of results of completed portfolios