First steps is a school magazine in which pupils will publish articles. Pupils will be helped by their teachers and their articles will be about school life, history, geography, traditions, differences and similarities between our countries.
This project aims mainly at encouraging language learning and intercultural dialogue. Pupils should learn how to write collaboratively, with both their classmates and partners abroad, and publish articles on-line.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, Geography, History, History of Culture, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Media Education
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 13 - 18
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: - to develop writing and reading skills in a foreign language
- to use English as a mean of communication
- to... read more
- Work process:
- Expected results: A common on-line magazine and a paper version of it.