In this project pupils will have the opportunity to describe their life in school. They will make photos, draw pictures to show what they do, how they celebrate special days in their history. They will also be able to describe their culture and everyday life. The most important will be the school events in which children take part.
- Subjects: Foreign Languages, Geography, Health Studies, History, Informatics / ICT, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 7 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: learning to communicate in English language, using different ICT tools to communicate, learning about the history of other country, learning... read more
- Work process: 1) Getting to know one another - exchanging e-mails, communication via eTwinning forum.
2) Describing the country, the school and its... read more
- Expected results: 1) Good pupils' cooperation.
2) Beautiful picture gallery.
3) Great teachers' cooperation.
4)Improvement in using a foreign language in communication.
5) A chance to... read more