We can't live without food. True. But... Why do we like eating? Why do we have traditional dishes? We will try to answer these and other questions by exploring our most traditional dishes and share the opinion with others. There will be a bilingual cookery book made when the project is finished.
- Subjects: Biology, Economics, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Home economics, Media Education, Natural Sciences, Special Needs Education, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 10 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim of the project is to present similarities and differences between the cuisines of various countries. Pupils should be... read more
- Work process: 1. Decide on the project (title, aims, etc). 2. Discuss the way pupils will communicate with each other. 3. Exchange... read more
- Expected results: 1. Improve language skills - reading, writing, speaking and grammar. 2. Have better knowledge of ITC tools. 3. Improve motivation... read more