All the children in the World have different games according to their cultures, tradition,environmental condiitions.In this project children will share their games.
- Subjects: Art, Drama, Environmental Education, Foreign Languages, History of Culture, Music, Physical Education, Pre-school Subjects, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 14
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Web publishing
- Aims: This project aims to learn the different children games and share their games to eachother. At the end, they will... read more
- Work process: First, each school determines their games and record their games while playing and also gives written dtails about the games.
Next... read more
- Expected results: The students from different countries of Europe can play the same games, learn different cultures and tradition.