This project has been created to promote reading, writing and arts skills, encouraging children to read for pleasure, sharing their cultural aspects such as traditional tales, riddles, rhymes etc with children from other countries. The use of ICT is provided such as e-mail, ppt, ning, etc.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: ES - EN
- Pupil's age: 6 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: To promote reading skills and reading and writing habits. To benefit reading activities for pleasure. To develop creativity and imagination.... read more
- Work process: Active and willingly participation are the foundations of this project. Children work on a topic (poem, traditional tale, riddle, etc)... read more
- Expected results: Children take contact through e-mail and share cultural information about their town and their traditions.
Last week of March, April... read more