The aim of the project is to have pupils reflect on poverty and work together in an International Workshop on the topic, creating a Website and using technologies.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Informatics / ICT
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 11 - 14
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: The aim is to create a website/forum/blog where students can have a confrontation on the respective situations in their countries... read more
- Work process: Step 1: students collect information and figures on poverty in their countries and present them throught graphs discussion on the... read more
- Expected results: We hope to awaken their interest in the problem of the poor and, possibly, to be active citizens.