The main aim of this project is that pupils improve their English, sharing and constructing knowledge, with another European school and using ICT as means of communication and learning.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Social Studies / Sociology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 12
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: - To achieve pupils become aware of being part of Europe.
- To motivate children to use English and consequently improve... read more
- Work process: This project consists of an individual part and a group part.
The individual part is an exchange of personal information... read more
- Expected results: PowerPoint presentations, descriptions, questionnaires and other writings, handicrafts, postcards, photos using a digital camera...