Students will exchange information about their own culinary traditions. They will cook and taste foreign traditional recipes from their European partners. They will discuss about their own food habits and about foreign typical food.
They will translate the recipes and explain how to prepare/cook them. Final product: a "European cookbook" (published on the website of the schools) with the different recipes the students have proposed and tasted.
- Subjects: Cross Curricular, Foreign Languages, History, History of Culture
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 12 - 17
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Let the students learn traditions and traditional food of different countries so that they can feel closer to their European... read more
- Work process: 1. Presentation of students by means of photos, Powerpoint presentation. Email contacts between pupils. Presentation of our region with main... read more
- Expected results: Improve the use of the English language and the students' knowledge of the culture and traditions of different European countries.