Documenting school and local society life events that are important to pupils, with the use of childrens' creative activities: 1) fine arts (application of various fine arts' and computer technics), 2) forms of written descriptions (i.e. a letter, a poem, an illustrated text, a short account, short photo reports with descriptions).
In every month, we record the events mentioned above and exchange informations. Presented facts should be close to a child's heart, who is their active participant, guest or witness. Pupils are able to document and describe the events.
The exchange of experience will lead to a closer meeting with our cultures, and it will contribute to understanding and tolerance towards dissimilarities, as well as it will show likenesses and differences between social envirements we live in.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages, Informatics / ICT, Media Education, Primary School Subjects
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 9 - 12
- Tools to be used: Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Web publishing
- Aims: Developing of linguistic skills and use of ICT. Enrichement of pupils' aesthetic experiences, expressions and creative needs. Enhancing the ability... read more
- Work process: The realization of the project would be held in following levels:
1. home - a child as a family member,
2. school... read more
- Expected results: The final product will be a recorded and described collage of events that are important from children's point of view;... read more