The purpose of this partnership is to have children (between the ages of 4-14) conducting a survey about saving the earth. For this, 100 people from different age groups, cultural and social backgrounds will be chosen from each country and they will be directed 10 questions with short answers. Students will take a picture of each person they conduct the survey and the pictures will be published along with the questionnaire.
After conducting the surveys, they will be sent to partners school that will analyse the questionnaires and visualize the findings. Afterwards each school will compare the answers from different countries and different groups to same questions and prepare material ( brochures, handouts, models) that is sent out to all participating schools to be used in their lessons. Translation work will be done by teachers and students for each answer.
At the end, a website will be published in which there are hundreds of portraits with thousands of different answers about environment from different countries. I believe it will have a big impact on environment issue.
- Subjects: Citizenship, Design and Technology, Environmental Education, Ethics, Foreign Languages, Health Studies, Informatics / ICT, Language and Literature, Primary School Subjects, Social Studies / Sociology, Technology
- Languages: EN
- Pupil's age: 5 - 14
- Tools to be used: Audio conference, Chat, e-mail, Forum, MP3, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings), Video conference, Virtual learning environment (communities, virtual classes, ...), Web publishing
- Aims: The purpose of this partnership is to have children (between the ages of 4-14) conducting a survey about saving the... read more
- Work process: Will be made clear after finding the partners.
- Expected results: At the beginning of the project students will get to know each other by exchanging information about their partner schools,... read more