The children will design and handicraft Christmas cards to send to their partners. The greetings will be in as many foreign languages as they know, so as they could read, compare and discuss differences and similarities while acquiring new language knowledge. The cards will be sent both by mail and by email.
- Subjects: Art, Foreign Languages
- Languages: EN - FR - RO
- Pupil's age: 7 - 13
- Tools to be used: e-mail, Other software (Powerpoint, video, pictures and drawings)
- Aims: The cards will be displayed in each school and they will be the subject of different lessons dealing with customs... read more
- Work process: Christmas cards will be manufactured by over 200 students and first displayed in their own school for taking pictures, then... read more
- Expected results: Both students and teachers will become aware of Christmas traditions in other European countries, of differences and similarities, will improve... read more